2011-07-13

IF I

yesteryear ive watched demetri martin via facebook on his stand up comedy tittled IF I. i realized tht it needs great exps in life to talk like tht. and off course he got variety of vocabulary in his medulla. u see, how he manage to see all words tht catches his eye and reshuffle them into new words from eclectic pov, which i found out tht is pretty awesome! the probs is- IF I just happen to understand and talk like how the niggas do, tht will be pretty fabulous for me. FOR ME.


 off course u guys might heard or might not about steve jobs  the pixar and apple ceo. His speech is invigorating!  Next,  wht catch my eyes and ears is ' the last lectures by randy pausch'. well his a genius, and his words already viral in you tube. check him out!theres a link below on hsi vids. about 13 mil people listen to him. good stuff, great guy.

demetri martin with his honesty. cool aint he?





No comments: