2011-01-18

in between.

in between life and death,
i choose life to be at it fullest, and death to be in between my last big rofl.
time flows, the pace shown,
i open up a path known by me and myself.no more, no less.

in between vengeance and love,
i secluded myself from hates, and i love all things that revolves with a ping.
i laugh out loud to a point where people dont care of me anymore,
and i ended it up with a grin.

in between heart and soul,
i stoned my heart with the hardest brick, and i bury my soul with pessimistic thought.
things seen, and those feeelings,
its about regret that haunted me over and over again.

in between mind and body,
i think of them, and i think of us,
we must complete each other for the sake of the others.
some may look weak and lame,
still, one can change.

in between unite and fight,
i choose to fight alone,
not for now, but for the future.
not because of selfishness, and not because of egoism,
its about nipped something by the bud.
and that bud is within this small heart of mine.

in between me and you,
i will always choose you,
individualistic is somewhat crack the worlds order,
hence, this time i shall think of you more.
no less.

No comments: