2011-08-16

bila karma pusing balik.

err, let say these ramadhan give the biggest meanings to me. i've stopped myself from hurting others whether curtly or not, i have know how to play with words. and things jst happen to revolve my way.

aku jadik mcm nak insaf kot.thx Allah for granting me these awesome family and friends. aku start kenal budak2 hebat2, yg baik2. brotha2 yg appearance style, jiwa style, but 1st impression for them always not as dope as how they actually are. standard ah, meleis judge people.

oh, bout the title, i happen to see her status update. kinda like a situation where shes been cheated or sth.i just think tht i jsut dont have to bother myself asking:

 ' whts up with ur mood n those complicated status update? dtng bulan pa.lol'

 i dont know whether its god blessing or not since i am also  feeling a little twisted to understand my feeling reading those fb status. puas hati? nah~ more like i realize good things and bad things, both come from Allah, His means, whether to test our loyalty to Him, or His present for us because of our deeds. i am not certain. but the things is, i love my bros, my family, prophet pbuh, and all good people who make my life fancier and incredible in its own way. i shall be ture to myself starting today, and its all thx to the two of my bestest bro's.

ive lost something, but i regain something bigger for it. Alhamdulillah. (:

salam ramadhan. may god bless us. (:

No comments: