2011-07-06

oh em gee!


yewp, thts right. thts wht i wanted to share for today post. like OMG WTF?!

3 days to go and im out! this 5 weeks of naval ROTU training have gimme lotsoff effing good exps and memory i wont forget. lotsoff thing ive learned, and lotsoff things need to be revised. And i believe, i realized most of my flaws during this training and im pleased with that. btw, i think my vocab have worsen since ive stopped ranting myself in muse for this 5 weeks, and yeah theres lot to remember and practice.

and yeah,OMG!

1) ive bee pawned!
2) got rejected!
3) and being cheated!


well, this is my 3rd time (consecutively-LOL) and let say i have a damn bad luck with girls.
dunno whts wrong, but i do thing something is lacking in me, and ive learned my lesson again for this time exps.i do mean this time.err- time equal to girl. lawl.


and OMG, im cool this time. thts why. perhaps my spcl feelings for girls have faded (again),and do pray theres still some small pinhole inside me to search a girl for my mom. and till then, wish me luck. HAHA

note to self:

No comments: