2011-01-03

dresscode: black.

i need you, and for sure you aint understand a thing yet about me.
all black, yet theres some white there.
not a small dots, but a lump of white color with black stripes under my ankle, filling both of my feet.


i am still weak, but u color my day.
i am nothing , but i know some little things, and dreaming of  extraordinary things.

i cant say things under other color codes, cause i satisfy myself,
i devour myself with the dresscode: black.

thats who i am,
and nice to meet you, white. hopefully, u can start color my day with a lump of pink under your feet, eventhough i detest pink.
LOL

i fall for you.
but i  aint be a hell of a pushover. for that,  i shall bliss myself by watching u smile from afar,
and beside them, silently.

have a good day,

white

No comments: